Friday, December 31, 2010

When will the madness stop? Now it's Pajama Jeans!!!!

I have a few pet peeves, but probably the biggest one I have is when people wear their pajamas in public. I do not understand how one cannot get out of bed and get dressed before leaving their house. To me, it is the epitome of sheer laziness. Yes, we all enjoy elastic waistband clothing, especially this time of year, and we all enjoy comfort, but seriously you can't put a pair of jogging pants or blue jeans on to buy your gallon of milk? What made it even more convenient for those lazy folks, is the fact that what was once known as pajama pants are now being marketed as "comfy pants".  I must say, it's a great marketing tool to get you to wear their clothing 24/7. Old Navy is one of the biggest culprits. It used to be only teenagers doing it; however, I now see adults. I even saw a grown man the other day at QT in his pajamas. Do we really care if you like Moose, reindeer or monkeys?

Yesterday, I turn on the TV to find this hilarious commercial (see link below). 

I give up! June Cleaver is rolling over in her grave!

https://www.pajamajeans.com/flare/next?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PJOfficial&etag=pjx&gclid=CLe6qcSKl6YCFUla2god9g4xow

No comments:

Post a Comment