Thursday, September 30, 2010

Did you say tick?

So we wake up the other morning, and Tank (our oldest Mauzer (maltese/schnauzer) was laying on his back, feet up - really not ready to hear the alarm. He sleeps at foot of our bed. So A starts rubbing his belly and says, "oh my, he has two ticks under his skin, we need to get him to vet!" So, bleary-eyed, I look and disgusted think to myself, I'm not touching them so I agree I'll take him later when they open. Tank joyfully hops into the Liberty; and once there, realizes we're not going out for frozen yogurt - 'holy crap she's getting something done to me' he thinks. We go in, tell vet about our horrid tick problem, asking to please remove them from our little man as my husband had discovered them at 5:30 this morning......We go to room and wait....and wait for the vet......the vet comes in, we flip the Tankster over so I can show her the horrible critters that are about to be invasion of the body snatchers.....'uh mam, these are not ticks, these are teets.....I'm like "what!@!@!" Yep, here's one, and here's one, and here's one.....they're his boobs! So I call my boob and say, "it's a teet not a tick!" Gees.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment